Thank you to everyone who attended and supported this event!
- Vice President William F. Merck for hosting an event that recognizes and expresses appreciation for the work our employees do every day.
- Aramark for contributing coffee, drinks, and supplies.
- Business Services for sponsoring Knightro’s appearance and the Selfie Booth supplies.
- CFE Arena for the use of the lobby and helping with planning, setup & take-down of the event.
- Diversity and Inclusion for presenting the Inclusion Champion certificates & pins
- FlavorFest Chefs for sharing their talent with us!
- FlavorFest Planning Committee.
- FlavorFest Volunteers.
- Knightro for bringing such great energy to the event.
- Lieutenant Tony Merola for serving as our MC.
- Parking and Transportation Services for hosting the FlavorFest Shuttle and providing additional support on the day of the event.
- Printing Services for assistance with printing ballots and other items.
- Second Harvest Food Bank for providing professional chefs to judge our Best in Show award.
- UCF Bookstore for donating prizes for the winners in each category and thank-you gifts for our guest judges.
Thank you to our 2017 Event Committee!
Linda Baker, Wanda Barajas, Alex Boodoo, Ina Carpenter, Debbie Frankenbach, Sue Gonzalez, Drew Haskins, Rob Hawkins, Nellie Nido, Benito Ortiz, Elida Prophete, Millie Rios, Tee Rogers, Tracy Slavik, Ron Tarpley, Linda Wood
Thank you to those who volunteered at the event!
John Dizon and Israel Santiago (Guest judges: the Head Chefs from Second Harvest Food Bank’s Culinary Program); Alexander Boodoo; Courtney Bowles; Ina Carpenter; Josh Emamkakhsh; Sue Gonzalez; Manuel Guerrero; Drew Haskins; Phuong Hudson; Lt. Anthony Merola; Nellie Nido; Benito Ortiz; Tracy Slavik; Lavar Smith; Linda Wood; Callie Wright