A&F Division Impact (2012-2017): $105,785.51
2017 Division Total: $28,550.32
11% in division participation
This campaign runs February 1 – 28 each year.
The I Believe campaign for the UCF Foundation is an opportunity for employees to show their support of the impact UCF has on our students and our community by contributing to a scholarship, project, or other fund. The university relies on philanthropy to pursue its mission of education, research, and service. If our own community of faculty, staff, and administrators participate and show their commitment to UCF, we will both make a difference for our students and inspire external donors to be interested in further supporting the university.
A donation to any UCF scholarship, project, or program in any amount counts as participation. While there are hundreds of different funds, there are two that we have highlighted within our division:
- SDES000260 A&F Endowed Johnson Scholarship – Thanks to your support, we have recently reached the goal for endowment! The total in the fund is $37,760. Further support for this fund will increase the impact to DirectConnect students – and every dollar you give is matched by the Johnson Foundation.
- AFVP000015 Police K-9 – supports onboarding of K-9 officers, training, and equipment. With a new K-9 officer who just joined the team, funds are needed for continued support. Not only do they make our campus safer, but they assist in the community as well – UCF Officer Holt and K-9 Jogy helped at the Pulse tragedy scene to clear triage and staging areas.
When you show your support with a gift to the I Believe campaign, you set an example for others, demonstrating that we are united in a common goal: making UCF the best it can be, now and in the future.
Every employee in our division will receive a packet about the campaign and a pledge card. You may also pledge online using the links below. If you have any questions, please reach out to your department contact listed below, our division campaign coordinator (407.823.3094), or the UCF Foundation office, 407.882.1220.
“Every gift, regardless of the amount, takes UCF one step closer to its vision of achieving remarkable results and new opportunities for our students and the Central Florida community. Thank you for making a contribution to this year’s Faculty and Staff Campaign, and thank you for all that you do for UCF.”
– UCF President John C. Hitt
2017 A&F Campaign Contacts
Representatives listed below are the individuals in your department who attended an orientation provided by the Foundation, have all of the campaign information and can answer your questions, will supply each employee with a pledge packet, and can accept your pledge envelope if you choose to turn one in. You may also pledge online or turn your envelope directly in to MH 384 or PVL 250.
|VP Office||Tee Rogers|
|F&A||Patrick Blount and Shella Mercado|
|BS||Sue Gonzalez and Brian Sargent|
2017 Division Details
|ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE VP||64%|
|UTILITIES AND ENERGY SERVICES||8%|
|ENVIRON HEALTH SAFETY||8%|
|FACILITIES & SAFETY (administration)||40%|
|FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING||21%|
|LANDSCAPE & NAT RESOURCES||3%|
|SECURITY EMERGENCY MGMT||50%|
Total impact: $105,785.51
- 2017 – $28,550.32, 11% participation
- 2016 – $20,833.69, 13% participation
- 2015 – $16,932 raised, 17% participation
- 2014 – $18,699.50 raised, 13% participation
- 2013 – $8,658 raised, 26% participation
- 2012 – $12,112 raised, 16% participation (first formal division campaign)