FlavorFest is a Division of Administration and Finance tradition where our employees get together once a year to thank our employees for their hard work. The event features a culinary contest where some employees share their tasty creations.
Culinary Contest Winners
- Creativity: LORI HEINIS – Walking Ticket Taco
- Presentation: CALLIEN WRIGHT – Blueberry Cupcakes
- Taste: SANDRA RODRIGUEZ – Pernil y Arroz Con Gandules (Pork Shoulder and Pigeon Peas Rice)
- Best In Show: ALEXANDRA KONTOS – Macaron’s On Patrol
- Creativity: DEBRA LUKEN – Milky Way Brownies
- Presentation: JORDAN CASTILLO – Snickerdoodles
- Taste: RHODNEY BROWDY – Ribs
- Best In Show: JACOB HUGHEY – Oreo Truffles
- Creativity: DEBRA LUKEN – S’mores Pie
- Presentation: LINDA BAKER – Pecan Pie Pops
- Taste: MILLIE RIOS – “Crack” Pie
- Creativity & Presentation: AUBREY JAYANAMA – Lemonade Pie Stand
- Taste: LINDA BAKER – Cream Cheese Pie
- Creativity: VARSHA DAS – Samosas
- Presentation: LINDA BAKER – Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Taste: JEFF SCHEITZACH – Butterscotch Pie
- Creativity: JAN NETTLES – Tomato Pie
- Presentation: LINDA BAKER – Butter Pecan Pie
- Taste: BARB BROWN – Sweet Potato Pie & LINDA WOOD – Strawberry Pie
Thank you to everyone who attended and supported this event!
- Vice President’s Office for Administration & Finance for hosting an event that recognizes and expresses appreciation for the work our employees do every day.
- Aramark for contributing coffee, drinks, and supplies.
- Business Services for sponsoring Knightro’s appearance and the Selfie Booth supplies.
- CFE Arena for the use of the lobby and helping with planning, setup & take-down of the event.
- Diversity and Inclusion for presenting the Inclusion Champion certificates & pins
- FlavorFest Chefs for sharing their talent with us!
- FlavorFest Planning Committee.
- FlavorFest Volunteers.
- Knightro for bringing such great energy to the event.
- Lieutenant Tony Merola for serving as our MC.
- Parking and Transportation Services for hosting the FlavorFest Shuttle and providing additional support on the day of the event.
- Printing Services for assistance with printing ballots and other items.
- Second Harvest Food Bank for providing professional chefs to judge our Best in Show award.
- UCF Bookstore for donating prizes for the winners in each category and thank-you gifts for our guest judges.
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
DIVISION OF ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
4365 Andromeda Loop N. Orlando, Florida 32816 | 407.823.2351
Web: admfin.ucf.edu | email: email@example.com
© University of Central Florida