A&F Division Impact (2012-2018):
2018 Division Total: $25,117.00
11% in division participation
Resources and Links
- Online Giving Portal & Campaign Information
- Printable Pledge Form – English | Spanish
This campaign runs February 1 – 28 each year.
The I Believe campaign for the UCF Foundation is an opportunity for employees to show their support of the impact UCF has on our students and our community by contributing to a scholarship, project, or other fund. The university relies on philanthropy to pursue its mission of education, research, and service. If our own community of faculty, staff, and administrators participate and show their commitment to UCF, we will both make a difference for our students and inspire external donors to be interested in further supporting the university.
Division Foundation Accounts
A donation to any UCF scholarship, project, or program in any amount counts as participation. While there are hundreds of different funds, these are Administration and Finance accounts we ask your help to support:
- SDES000260 A&F Endowed Johnson Scholarship – Thanks to your support, we have recently reached the goal for endowment! The total in the fund is $37,760. Further support for this fund will increase the impact to DirectConnect students – and every dollar you give is matched by the Johnson Foundation.
- AFVP000019 Limbitless Solutions – supports the fundraising efforts of the Limbitless Solutions team, providing children with 3D-printed bionic limbs at affordable costs. Learn more at http://limbitless-solutions.org
- AFVP000015 Police K-9 – supports onboarding of K-9 officers, training, and equipment. With a new K-9 officer who just joined the team, funds are needed for continued support. Not only do they make our campus safer, but they assist in the community as well – UCF Officer Holt and K-9 Jogy helped at the Pulse tragedy scene to clear triage and staging areas.
2018 A&F Campaign Contacts
Administration and Finance Division: Tee Rogers, 407.823.3094
UCF Foundation: Carla Cordoba, 407.882.1220
Representatives listed below are the individuals in your department who attended an orientation provided by the Foundation, have all of the campaign information and can answer your questions, will supply each employee with a pledge packet, and can accept your pledge envelope if you choose to turn one in. You may also pledge online or turn your envelope directly in to MH 384 or PVL 250.
|VP Office||Tee Rogers|
2018 Division Results
|ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE VP||55%|
|UTILITIES AND ENERGY SERVICES||4%|
|ENVIRON HEALTH SAFETY||9%|
|FACILITIES & SAFETY (administration)||26%|
|FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING||11%|
|LANDSCAPE & NAT RESOURCES||0%|
|SECURITY EMERGENCY MGMT||78%|
Total impact: $105,785.51
- 2018 – $25,117.00 raised, 11% participation
- 2017 – $28,550.32 raised, 11% participation
- 2016 – $20,833.69 raised, 13% participation
- 2015 – $16,932 raised, 17% participation
- 2014 – $18,699.50 raised, 13% participation
- 2013 – $8,658 raised, 26% participation
- 2012 – $12,112 raised, 16% participation (first formal division campaign)
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
DIVISION OF ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
4365 Andromeda Loop N. Orlando, Florida 32816 | 407.823.2351
Web: http://admfin.ucf.edu | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© University of Central Florida